Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monthly Measurements (May)

Weight: 253 (without shoes)




Body Fat %: 25.59


-Fat weight: 64.74 lbs

-Lean weight: 188.26 (muscle, bones, tendons, etc..)


Total mileage logged in the month of April: 94.32 miles


Total monthly fat loss: 2.3 pounds


Total monthly lean mass change: -3.7lb  (BAD NEWS)


Total monthly body fat % change: -0.88%




GOAL CHECK: (from 12/1/09)


1.) Lose 35 pounds of fat


Down about 22.17 pounds of fat since the first of December. I'm slipping a little. But, I'm thinking June will make this look better.


2.) Get to a consistent pace of 9:45 a mile or better


As long as the terrain is flat, I can pretty much do this now. But, I'm not sure the "consistent" part has been acheived. And by "I'm not sure" I mean it hasn't.



3.) Be able to run 6 miles at the 9:45 pace twice twice a day.


I haven't done this yet. But, I think I'll be there without a prob.







Time Left to acheive goals: 2.5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment