Friday, April 2, 2010

MONTHLY MEASUREMENTS (MARCH)

Once again the time has come to reflect on my progress and check where I'm at in relation to my specific goals.



Weight: 259 (without shoes)


Body Fat %: 26.77

-Fat weight: 69.34 lbs

-Lean weight: 189.66 (muscle, bones, tendons, etc..)

Total mileage logged in the month of March: 123 miles

Total monthly fat loss: 3.44 pounds

Total monthly lean mass change: -3.56lb YIKES!

Total monthly body fat % change: -0.59%



GOAL CHECK: (from 12/1/09)


1.) Lose 35 pounds of fat


Down about 17.57 pounds of fat since the first of December. I'm a little over half way to my goal with a little over half of my timeframe left. Looks like I may exceed this goal slightly.


2.) Get to a consistent pace of 9:45 a mile or better



I broke into the 10 min/mile and under. I think I'm a month or two out from acheiving this goal.



3.) Be able to run 6 miles at the 9:45 pace twice twice a day.


I'm actually more optimistic about this goal now than I ever have been. I think I'll be able to do it by race time. I MAY even be faster.





Time Left to acheive goals: 4.5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment