Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Montly Goal Check Update

Okay, I'm a little behind on this. But, I have the data from the beginning of the month. So, I'll update it now.


Weight: 266 (without shoes)

Body Fat %: 27.36

-Fat weight: 72.78 lbs

-Lean weight: 193.22 (muscle, bones, tendons, etc..)

Total mileage logged in the month of January: 84 miles

Total monthly fat loss: 4.53 pounds

Total monthly lean mass change: -1.27lb (hmm.. Not so good. I'll watch this)

Total monthly body fat % change: -1.08%



GOAL CHECK: (from 12/1/09)

1.) Lose 35 pounds of fat


Down about 12.1 pounds of fat since the first of December. Looks like I'm right on track for my 35 pounds.


2.) Get to a consistent pace of 9:45 a mile or better

Right now I can do 6 miles at about 10.5 mins/mile without dying. We'll see how that improves. 9:45 min/mile is at about 6.15 mph. I can do that for a mile or two. But, I need to extend that pace out to 6 miles. I think I'm on track to do that. It'll be easier as I get lighter too.

3.) Be able to run 6 miles at the 9:45 pace twice twice a day.


This goal will be the most difficult to attain. This goal is why I do a long jog once a week. I figure if I can get to 10 miles in a single session that I can get to 12 miles between two. Keeping that pace though will be tough. We'll see.


Time Left to acheive goals: 5.5 months.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the stats update, I got my fatty fix.....

    Coug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't miss the "toning" post. I did two because you rebuked me! :)

    ReplyDelete