Sunday, January 17, 2010

1/16 & 1/17 highlights

Fatty reached a new milestone. I did a 7.5 mile jog on those trails by Sandy High School. The watch says 1235 calories (not including cool down). Now this is a distance I haven't gone since like the year 2000 or something. I thought I probably could have done an extra mile.. But I'll save that for next week. If the trail distance is correct, I did it at an average of 10.53 minutes a mile. That's getting CLOSE to running speed.

Secondly, today I signed up with like 30+ other people for a biggest loser competition we're having at church. That should be pretty sweet. I don't expect to win. But it will help me stay motivated. My goal for the 12-week deal is to drop 24 pounds. I've been shooting for 2 pounds a week. More weight than that usually means you're burning muscle. I'll pass on that if possible.

My next official weigh-in/body fat test will be February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment