Monday, December 7, 2009

Training Day 5

Hey Folks, Fatty Here.

I am coming off a short workout (training day 4) and a day off. So, I went longer and a little faster.

I jogged a hair over 5 miles at a pace of about 11:06 per mile (5.4mph) on a treadmill at the gym. That was about 56 min of cardio not incl. warm-up/cool-down. I thought I would be feeling it afterward. I'm not. I feel totally good. I probably won't repeat that tomorrow though. We'll see.

Oh, and about 40 min. in.... I experienced some... distress. I did a mini cool-down, hit the throne, and was back at it in no time- feeling a little lighter somehow.

According to my handy watch, I burned about 1000 calories. I'd say the watch is somewhat accurate. It adjusts to your heart rate. It always reads lower than the treadmill. According to that, I was at like 1300. A drop in the fatty bucket I'm afraid. But, that's how we do it- one drop of buttery lard at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment