Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goal Check

On December 1st I posted these goals:

1.) Lose 35 pounds of fat
2.) Get to a consistent pace of 9:45 a mile or better
3.) Be able to run 6 miles at the 9:45 pace twice twice a day.

Well, it's  been 4 weeks. Where am I at?

1.) I've lost about 4-5 pounds. More on that next monday. I got about 35 weeks left till the
      race. So, I'm ahead of schedule on this one.

2.) My pace is at about 10:55. I dropped a minute in 4 weeks. This ahead of schedule as well.
      I like it.

3.) My last treadmill jog was about 5.3 miles. I'm trying to add about 0.1 miles a week. We'll
      get to that 6 miles twice a day thing later on. I'd say I'm on track on this one.

One other random fact: My resting heart rate has dropped to 53ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment