Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Training Day 6

Well, I got my rear to the gym again today. I had a pretty good session. I jogged 8.05 kilometers at a pace of 8.7 km/h. This was about 55 min of aerobic work not including warm-up/cool-down.

I've decided that converting things into metric makes it seem WAY more impressive. It sounds like I did way more than 5 miles.

It works the other way too. If I convert my weight into kilograms, it comes to only about 130. Doesn't that seem trim?  :)

Semantics aside, the mirror still says the same thing, "DANG YOU'RE A FATTY!" Stupid mirrors.

I've been toying with the idea of doing a diet. By "toying with" I mean that I'm trying to convince my wife that it's not expensive. For the most part, I hate diets. But, let's be honest- it pretty much needs to be a factor if I want to reach my goals. So, I've been thinking about the kind where you buy all the food from the company. As long as you just eat their food, it's pretty idiot proof. That's the exact kind of proofing I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment